Carer & Consumer Group
This group exists to provide an opportunity for the involvement and feedback of carers and consumers regarding the services provided by New Farm Clinic. The group consists of consumer, carer and Clinic representatives. For further information please see the Nurse Unit Manager.
The group liaise with Hospital Management to:
- Look for viable options for improvement
- Ensure the rights of all consumers and family carers are met
- Make relevant suggestions that will improve all aspects of service planning, delivery, training and evaluation
- Endeavour to achieve satisfactory outcomes to issues raised
- There are a number of ways New Farm Clinic consumers and their carers can assist the group to do this:
- Patient Satisfaction Questionnaires
- Direct contact with the group
The group members are or were a consumer or a carer at this facility. Our patients rely on such representatives to assist in advocating for consumers with a mental illness. If you would like one of the group members to contact you or you would like to volunteer, please see the Nurse Unit Manager.
Revised 17 November 2020